When you or your family member is a patient at CentraCare Health - Monticello, you want to be sure you receive the best and safest care possible. Our hospital and health care professionals are committed to providing the best care for you and your family. We ask you and your family to join us to make sure that our care meets your needs and encourage you to let us know when it does not.
The following are a few of the countless steps our hospital is taking to assure you receive reliable care:
- Your safety is central to every aspect within our hospital. It is the top priority at all levels of our organization including management, physicians, and staff.
- We have a patient safety committee in place to evaluate any safety concerns brought up by staff, patients, or family members. The committee reviews each safety aspect and develops steps to make our hospital a safe place for you to receive your care.
- All physicians and nurses at our hospital are board licensed and participate in continuing education.
- For medication safety, we double-check to make sure you receive the right medication, right dose, with the right method at the right time. We encourage you to speak up if you have any questions about your medication.
- We recommend you have a family member or friend with you during your health care visits. They can provide comfort, support, and can also help ask questions.
- We encourage you to ask questions and takes notes.